Sunday, December 28, 2008

Lofthouse Cookie Outlet


Once again, here I am posting about a great deal. I can't help myself! I have just learned of a Lofthouse Cookie Outlet in Ogden that sells "second" containers of cookies. What is considered a "second" you might be asking?...it is actually just a fresh cookie that is "slightly imperfect" but one that most regular customers would not notice.


They are offering amazing deals...a dozen cookies for $1. That my friends is a deal. They sell all varieties, not just the sugar cookies with thick frosting (not that that isn't a tasty treat!).


It's location is a little challenging to find they say, but way worth it. The address is 400 North 700 West, Building 5D. It is a warehouse in the old Defense Depot. Their hours are 7 am to 5 pm weekdays and 8 am to noon on Saturdays.


The best access is off I-15 northbound (exit 344) on 12th Street, then east to Depot Drive, north to 400 north and east on 400 North to the northeast corner of building 5D.


If you need more information, just go to their website, http://www.lofthousecookies.com/


2 comments:

Marianne said...

How in the world did you find out about this?? It just might make a trip to Ogden worth it!

Blue said...

my thighs would like to thank you for this information. my gym membership would like to curse you, but i'm not letting them have the mic today.