Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Mobile Washer

I went to Emergency Essentials today to pick up an item I thought was worth discussing.

It is called the Breathing Mobile Washer and it is non-electric option to washing your clothes. It looks a lot like a plunger and can easily disassemble for easy storage.


" This washer uses a technique of pushing and pulling the water through the clothes. This reduces much of the wear that would come from the friction method (using a washboard). Due to the agitation motion, much like a mechanical washing machine, less soap is required to do an effective cleaning job.
Minimal water is required to have this washer work effectively. In fact four inches in a five-gallon bucket in ample water (one and a half gallons). Several garments could be washed in this water, depending on the amount of dirt. The rinsing could be used by the same amount of fresh water."

Until August 25th, this washer is on sale at Emergency Essentials for $10.99, down from their previous sale price of $17.95. I think the MSRP is $19.99.

The next time I have to wash something by hand, I am going to try this little puppy. I will let you know how it goes.

If you want more information of this product...click HERE

(Disclaimer: I am in no way affiliated with this company, or with any company...other than the company I keep here at home :). So my reviews of things are unbiased and meant only to provide info. I will now go about my work! And sorry this paragraph is so big...I cannot get the font to shrink!)

1 comment:

Marianne said...

I will be very interested to see how it works. I also wonder how many clothes you can wash in one "cycle." Can you fill the bucket? Can't wait to hear!