Wednesday, June 17, 2009

A Few Deals

  • I am not lost...it is just summer and we are just going with the flow a bit. I am actually terrible at "going with the flow", so I am practicing! My posts may be a bit inconsistent during the summer months, but then again, I might get on a roll, who knows, but don't forget me...I am still here and will be continuing to post.

    I thought I would let you know about a few good deals going on this week...

    Smith's
  • 10lb. bag Russet Potatoes- $1.79 (quick and easy dinner!)
  • Fresh Wild Caught Alaskan Keta Salmon (whole or half)- $2.49 lb (great for now or freeze for later!!
  • Kroger Cottage Cheese 16 oz.- $1.00
  • Kroger Veggie Dips 16 oz.- $1.00
  • Dasani Water Bottles 24 pk. (limit 8)- $2.99
  • A&W or Sunkist- 4 for $5 and when you buy four you get a FREE 1.75 qt. of Private Selections Ice Cream when you use your FV card. (Have Rootbeers Floats this weekend, then reuse the bottles for water storage!)

Dan's

  • WF Medium Cheddar Cheese 2lb Loaf- $3.99 (can freeze for later use)
  • WF Sour Cream 24 oz.- $1.19
  • Saturday, June 20th Only...Marinated In-Store Petite Steaks-$1.99 lb.

No comments: