Wednesday, September 2, 2009

The Mystery Veggie

Drum roll please...
the name of our mystery vegetable is...
A Lemon Cucumber!!
Crazy looking little things, but absolutely the BEST cucumbers in the world! Give them a try next year...you will never be the same.


Bravo to those who answered correctly...and to those who answered creatively!
Our winners are...
  • Jordyn Perkins
  • Danielle
  • Suzanne (because I loved your answer and I too LOVE lemon cucumbers...they are the staple of all summer produce.)

So, if you answered correctly, please email me at safelygathered@gmail.com with your mailing address and I will send these little seeds on their way.

3 comments:

Suzanne said...

Yahoo! Thanks for giving me a pity prize!! I promise to plant them and nourish them and love them next year!

Blue said...

isn't Colsh just the lesser-known nickname of the lemon cuke? ;-)

way to go oh ye informed ones. this was a nice veggie tale for the morning.

nice job Jac! ♥

Jordyn Perkins said...

Yeah! I can plant mine this month! That's ONE good thing about living in the dead desertness of Arizona... a winter garden. Haha! Thanks again!