Wednesday, May 13, 2009

The Rocket Has Landed!!

I am not the type of person that tries something new and succeeds the first time around. My life seems to be a lot of trial and error...is your life like that sometimes?

It is for that reason I am singing at the tops of my lungs today because MY SNAP PEAS HAVE GRABBED ON TO THE TRELLIS!!! My maiden voyage with vertical gardening has seen a glimmer of success. Oh the possibilities!!

I thought you might want to see what is making me sing...




Beautiful isn't it!? I have sat there and stared all day at this amazing feat!
So the moral of this story is...if I can do it, you can do it!
GO VERTICAL GARDENING!!
Don't forget to enter the giveaway...we are giving away a Garden Trellis! Just think of all the singing you will be doing!

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

Yahoo! That is awesome! It gives me a little hope for my own yard...but you will have to show me how to do it! Congrats! And way to go little snap peas! Keep hanging on!

Blue said...

trellis winner trellis winner trellis winner.

(just a little subliminal message there).

i'll be boomeranging from CA to Washington DC and back all night for the next several nights. racking up the sky miles without accruing any points (wouldn't that be awesome if the flight attendants got sky points for their work?!)

anyway, i'll be awol for the next week. but just wanted to congratulate you on your success. here's hoping someone remembers to water my tomatoes while i'm gone!