Monday, April 6, 2009

Great Price On A Wheat Grinder!!


I am going a little off topic because a good friend informed me of a FANTASTIC price on the VitalMill Wheat Grinder (I did a post on it awhile back when it was on sale for $139.99). A website called mainlymixers.com is having a Spring Sale from April 1-15 and are offering group discounts on the VitalMill. The deal goes like this...

1 grinder for $179.99

2-4 grinders for $159.99

5-9 grinders for $139.99

10+ grinders for $119.99

A group in my neighborhood has reached the 10+ mark, so they are getting the mill for $119.99 (and free shipping). If you want to get in on this deal, please leave a comment with your email address. Don't live nearby? See how many people you can get in your own neighborhood.

My grandma has purchased this mill and I have had it at my house for the last month or so (due to some bread making classes) and I have been really impressed with it. It has only one grinding level, regular flour, but it is easy to store, and grinds very quickly (7 cups of wheat in 3-4 minutes). It is a great mill and if you are looking to purchase one, this is a great time to buy!

Click HERE for more information.

4 comments:

Tamra said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tamra said...

I called the company this morning and there is no sales tax on the wheat grinder as well. That makes the final price $119.99. YEAH!!!

superhey said...

When will you be placing the order?

Jac said...

Joey, they are placing the order on Wednesday.