Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Rotating Can Racks

For YEARS I have wanted a Shelf Reliance Food Rotation System! They are an organizers DREAM! The problem...they are VERY expensive and I can't talk my husband into it! So what is a girl to do? Make her own (or get her husband to make them if she is blueprint challenged...like me)!

Months ago, I came across a food storage blog that talked all about making your own rotating can racks out of cardboard boxes. I have seriously searched hours for it since then...and lo and behold, I found it this morning while looking for blog images! Click HERE to see their post.

Then I noticed at the end of the post, one of the ladies at Food Storage Made Easy had made a few and provided a detailed description of how they did it...including pictures. Click HERE for easy instructions.

If anyone decides to make one of these...let us know...and include pictures! I would love to get a handful of these in my food storage room!

No comments: